Find Your 11 with a career at Eleven Collective
Videographer / Content Creator
Do you enjoy telling new, thrilling stories through video content? This is the perfect job offer for you!
The Videographer / Content Creator will be responsible for overseeing video productions, including shooting and editing video for our digital properties.Responsibilities:
• Producing and editing daily video content for social platforms, brand videos, informative and marketing content.
• Creating engaging and educational stories to tell through visual content.
• Localizing existing videos.
• Staying up to date with changes and trends in social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
• Analyzing users’ feedback and video performance data to improve content ideas.
• Coordinating with external teams to ensure consistency.
• 1-3 years of experience in videography or a visual story-telling field.
• Working knowledge of video editing and use of video editing and design tools
• Ability to come up with creative ideas for video content.
• Discipline to work independently.
• Knowledge and use of DSLRs
• Completion of Videography courses.
• Specialized software skill.
• Dental Insurance
• Flexible Schedule
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Vision Insurance
The Local Marketing Specialist is driven, organized, and great with people! They thrive in a fast-paced environment where they balance outstanding follow-through with the demands of the business.
• Maintain social media presence for all offices in the region, including unique local posts via Instagram and Facebook
• Execute multi-week social media strategy with planned posts scheduled in advance through social media management platform
• Act as an ambassador of brand standards through internal and external communication
• Plan and execute local market events including partnering with community vendors and maintaining strong follow-through and communication
• Track and manage responses to all engagement on social media including reviews
• Plan and execute paid social media campaigns as needed
• Track and communicate results of brand solicitation efforts
• Partner with Recruiting team as needed to boost job ads
• Prepare agent marketing assets
• Fulfill requests for local marketing collateral and branded merchandise
• An Excellent Communicator: Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• A Planner: Strong project management skills with the ability to plan and prioritize
• Creative: Write and design on-brand creative that also meets the needs of the business
• Tech-savvy: Confidence in GSuite, Canva, Instagram and Facebook
• Willing to travel: Facilitate events in-person in your region when needed
• Located in: DFW Area
• 1-2 years of applicable experience
• Strong design, organization and follow-through skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred